I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P 98052*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P 531462
Tech Support
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBD*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P Bsotb-1*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P SDaffiliatebutton *Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P Bleach11*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P Narutodomain*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P 87909560 *Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P Empty
PostSubject: *Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P   *Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:13 pm

So, yea, my name is Keitaro, if you know me from somewhere else you may also know me as Burraku hehe I just wanted to say HI!

Oh, and if anyone... and I mean anyone.... EVER... Has a cookie...

It's MINE! MINE I TELL YOU!!!! *eye twitches*

lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: *Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P   *Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Hey there Keitaro. Guess what? I have a big surprise for you!

*pulls out a GIANT cookie*

I think you deserse this for becomeing an epic Captain!

But I get this.

*noms an even larger cookie*

Because I evil
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: *Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P   *Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:42 am

Yay a cookie! *nomz it*

Oh wait... You have a bigger cookie?... Give me one like that. NOW.

Or else I will use my epic powers of awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: *Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P   *Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:19 am

eats the cookie
"ooh was that yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P   *Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P Empty

Back to top Go down

*Explosion goes off* *Keitaro steps out of the smoke coughing* Howdy! <:P
Page 1 of 1