I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 98052Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 531462
Tech Support
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBDHayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 Bsotb-1Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 SDaffiliatebutton Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 Bleach11Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 NarutodomainHayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 87909560 Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

Hayate's Private Teaching Room

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayate's Private Teaching Room   Hayate's Private Teaching Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:11 pm

Dowmone wrote:
Arashi, the Captain of the 6th Division, is sitting in his office, working on paper work, when he hears a loud crash from the direction of the Shinigami Academy. Alarm shoots through his body. He quickly stands up and notices that the Reatsu's of Kazuhiro, and Kirino, Captain and Vice Captain of the 9th Division were also there. Not knowing what is going on, he quickly grabs his zanpaktou and jumps out the window, pushing his speed to the max to reach the site before anything bad happens. He sees, in the distance, hundreds upon hundreds of Hollows attacking the 3rd Division.

Shit! What is going on!!

He unsheathes his zanpaktou, holding the familiar grip tightly in his right hand. He swings it forward cutting threw a hollows mask with ease. He lands on the ground, and quickly Flash Steps over to the 9th Division Captain and speaks

What the hell is going on here?

He quickly sends a Hell Butterfly to his Vice Captain for assistance, as well as the 11th Division Captain, a close Personal friend of his. He hefts his zanpaktou and jumps forward, standing over the body of Keiko. Looking down, he realizes that he recognizes her from the Academy. He had seen her training not to long ago.

I will protect her go and fight!

Daniru recieved the message, possibly too late, but appeared on the scene as fast as he could. Appearing in a quick Flash Step, he turned and spoke to his Captain.

"Arashi-san, you called?"

Taking a defensive stance near the 9th's captain and the young girl, the Dark Lord pulled out his blade and nodded to the captain.

"My name's Daniru. Arashi called me as well as you, I assume?"

Attracted by the man's intense spiritual pressure, which he was never able to properly bottle up, a small group of Hollows appeared. The Vice Captain nodded to the others and spoke.

"I got these creeps."

Shooting forward, Daniru impaled a hollow in the chest and tossed his red and black katana expertly through another's mask. Calling on a quick Horin, he attached one end to the flying sword. Holding the other end of the Kidou rope, he swung it in a wide arc, slicing through the remaining Hollows with the combination's whip-like form. As the Hollows disolved, he flicked his wrist and caught his flying weapon. He dissolved his quickly called Kidou and stood again in a defensive stance near the girl and the captains.
Back to top Go down

Hayate's Private Teaching Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2