I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) 98052A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) 531462
Tech Support
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBDA Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) Bsotb-1A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) SDaffiliatebutton A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) Bleach11A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) NarutodomainA Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) 87909560 A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) Empty
PostSubject: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Soul Society was currently in a more peaceful time than they had been in the recent years. There were no wars to fight, no huge threat.. It was just the same as it always had been, killing hollows, releasing souls, and running everything smoothly. Of course, the majority of this job goes to the captains and vice captains of soul society. They are the true watchmen of the gotei, overseeing all jobs and progress, making sure the entire seireitei doesn't go down in smoke.

But who watches the watchmen? That particular job goes to Tsubine. Tsubine Zarkonheiz. Captain Commander of the Gotei Thirteen.

Before the winter war ever happened, Tsubine had already been chosen to succeed Yamamoto as captain commander if the old man ever disappeared, or was otherwise found dead. The instructions for this switch in power were given to Zero Division, and Tsubine, but no others. It was a delicate matter, and if it weren't for Tsubine's proficiency in all fields, he would not have been chosen.

It was, of course, after the winter war, once Yamamoto had passed on, that the royal family themselves passed the reigns of Captain Commander to Tsubine. He had seen tragedy, war, and peace, both before, and during, his time as Captain Commander. It wasn't easy, living with it, but it had to be done, as per was his job.

Currently, however, Tsubine was on a bit of a mini-mission of his own. He had to see the seventh division captain. Tsubine had somehow misplaced a form, a field report from zero division's assassination squad, and he had recieved word that it had somehow ended up in seventh division's HQ. As Tsubine traversed the long and winding pathways from the captain commander's quarters to the seventh division HQ, he couldn't help but wonder how it had ended up there. Not as if it was majorly important, it was simply a failed mission, but the details on the mission operations were sensitive. If too many people saw that document... No. Best not to dwell on it. Tsubine knew if he focused on the end result as too plausibly horrible, it might turn out that way.

One last turn, and... Here we are. Tsubine looked up, the kanji number seven signifying that he was in the right place. He looked straight ahead at the door that stood in front of him and knocked twice before sliding the door open and taking a step inside, bowing to whoever else might be inside beside himself without looking before proceeding straight towards the captain's quarters. A slight choking sound from behind him signified that the lower ranks were definitely feeling his reiatsu. The massive expanse of it even made the captains worry when he was at full strength. Tsubine slid open the door to the captain's quarters, stepping inside and closing it behind him, slipping his hands into his pockets as he leaned against the door, his six feet, one inch in height almost reaching the door frame. "I understand you found a sensitive document?" Tsubine asked calmly, not wasting any time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Huong sat in her room on a small table. She kneeled there, in
a very traditional way, and wrote on her documents. She was
well aware that the captain commander was around - alone the
significant reiatsu signature who was entering the area of her own
division was kind of alerting her. But anyhow, she had work to
do, and if he wanted to visit her, he would surely find her. Though,
she was worried about her subordinates.

What if they are cocky towards the man who watched the watchmen
and -women?

Duh, she better not thought about it. She continued to write the kanji
on the paper under her. The birds she kept in a small cage were singing
happily as the sun shone into the room. Huong shortly gazed towards
them and smiled. Yes, this made work so much easier and so much more
enjoyable!

Suddenly, her door was slid open. She then looked at the man entering,
and bowed shortly. She was letting him speak before she was daring to
open her mouth. She then listened.
"The secret document is done and sealed." she answered truthfully, and
then opened a small box under her table.
"If you want to take a seat, Captain-Commander?" she said and then put
the brush away. She waited until the ink dried and then put the document
she was writing on and then placed the box with the document on the table.

"I kept this document under high security. I waited for you to get it. The mission
failed, as you know, and I lost some of my recruits because of this ... accident."

she said with a rather strict tone, and then handed over a paper. It was pedantically folded and very detailed in its content.
"I finished this document a few days ago. Not even my Vice Captain knows about its existance. I advice you - keep it safe."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Tsubine nodded towards the woman. The captain of seventh division was, to say the least, attractive. Tsubine had known her for quite a while, as she was, in fact, one of the first captains brought on board after the winter war. However, as captain commander, he would not allow himself to take any irrational action concerning his emotions. He couldn't afford trauma of any kind, so if heartbreak were to befall him, the consequences and effect on his professional life could be severe. However, if Huong approached him, he would have no choice but to accept. He was, of course, infatuated, but he himself could draw no will to make an approach. These matters were best left inside his head, though, dwelling on them would cause no relief.

As the captain passed the document over to him, explaining the nature of it and the mission in question's reprocussions, Tsubine couldn't help but take a seat opposite the woman, bowing his head in silent repentance and folding the document, slipping it into his pocket. His job was tough sometimes, if only because he had to watch scenarios like the slaughter of recruits fly by, and be expected to turn the other way while his dirty work was done for him. It wasn't just, it was immoral. Tsubine sighed, making eye contact with Huong and nodding apologetically. "I am so sorry you suffered losses because of this. I assure you the team in question has been chastised, and a few relieved of duty, for this grave error." Tsubine nodded again, sighing softly and putting a hand to his forehead, rubbing his temples. "The document will be kept safe, I assure you. It will most likely be burned soon anyway, once the report is recorded in the archives." The captain commander looked down at the table, shaking his head regretfully. "Huong, once more, I apologize for your losses. If you need compensation, financial or otherwise, I'll see what I can do to make up for this. I never meant for such a tragedy to be caused by this mission. And I never meant for the team to fail, either." Tsubine grimaced, this was definitely not his shining moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Huong listened. Her crimson red eyes narrowed.
"Relief, financial? No, Captain Commander. Money
does not bring my recruits back or heal their wounds.
It is immoral and foolish to offer this. Excuse my rude
words, but honesty lives in my heart, and I cannot accept
such an offer." Huong said and then looked at him.

"The team doesnt carry any fault. The opponent was
too strong, the team too small and too weak."
she
said. "They should get medical treatment and then
get back to their divisions. Mistakes are a part of
our nature, since we all come from human beings."

she said and then laid her hands on the table.

"I think we shouldnt forget about it. But sulking and
thinking daily of it doesnt change it. We need to accept
our mistakes and learn from it."
she said. Her birds
sung sweetly, and Huong gave them a soft smile.

"Captain Commander, may I offer you some Jasmine Tea?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:57 am

Tsubine grinned a bit internally. Refusal to accept financial compensation? Strong-willed, and unafraid to give an honest opinion, even if it was a bit degrading, to the captain commander? He liked this woman's style. No wonder she had been chosen for captaincy. This woman was qualified, to say the least.

Huong was certainly right on her next point. Tsubine figured he could trust the small team he had selected, but it had been a mistake to be so naive. The ambush that followed showed the consequences of Tsubine's error in judgement. To the point where a lot of innocent people died. Tsubine wasn't sure if he ever would forgive himself... and he wasn't sure if he ever should, either...

Her next point.. was also valid. Sulking.. and dwelling on his mistakes.. wasn't going to fix anything. The best solution was, as always, to move on. To learn from the mistakes you've made, and then let them go.. Wise words from a captain considerably younger than himself. He had forgotten what it was like not to be completely stressed and over your head all the time. He smiled a bit, chuckling to himself, and nodding at the captain's words.

Tsubine looked up, his eyes widening a bit at the offer. How long.. how long had it been since he had just sit down and talked to someone? How long since he had even thought of relaxing? Far.. far too long. Tsubine nodded, smiling, "I would love some, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Huong let out a polite smile, stood up, bowed and then shortly
opened her quarters, calling out for her Vice Captain. Though,
he seemed to be busy or on a mission, since he simply didint
appear. Huong used a fast shunpo towards the kitchen. The kitchen
was on the other side of the hallway on the right side. A scream was
able to be heard - Huong successfully shocked a female recruit
with her sudden appearance. After a short while, Huong re-entered
her quarters,followed by a small girl, who held a tablet with tea and
two glasses with shivering hands.

"Please, put it on the table." she said softly to the girl and then
sat down again, infornt of the captain commander. The girl bowed
deeply and left, closing the doors as well. Huong took the cup of
the captain commander and filled it with very nice smelling Jasmine
tea. Then, she took her own, poured some of the sweet liquid in and
smiled.

"I hope I dont steal your precious time, since youre more busy
than I am."
she said with a smile and sipped from the hot, sweet
tea. She seemed satisfied with its taste and then looked over to
her birds which started to sing the happiest tunes. She looked
over to the commander. He looked young, somewhat serious with
himself, distressed, yes, even a little burned out. She looked a little
worried for a second.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Tsubine watched, a curious glint in his eye and an amused smile on his face, as the captain enlisted the help of a recruit, along with her own skills, to prepare the tea, and deliver it to the table. Tsubine almost wanted to clap at the speed and precise timing of the preparation, but that was best saved for another time, while the girl was out here, it might frighten her.

As the captain filled the teacups, Tsubine took his in hand, sipping the sweet beverage, inhaling the scent of it before placing the cup back on the table, listening to the captain's birds sing and sighing a bit, rubbing his temples before answering her statement. "Oh no, not at all. In times of peace such as these, you have no idea how boring it gets to be captain commander." Tsubine chuckled. "It is.. admittedly.. a lonely life." Tsubine gave a sad smile, "I've had my eye on someone since they were recruited, but with the risks of my job I doubt they'd be interested in one such as myself." Tsubine laughed coldly. Facing his head towards the table, he watched as the steam from the tea rose into the air, the hot wispy steam raising towards the ceiling before vanishing into nothing. It was one of those interesting sights.. Much like the captain sitting in front of him.. No, no.. best not to venture down that thought train..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:45 pm

"Oh, I do understand. People with high responsibility and
high academic level do have a certain problem with loneliness.
I am ... quite lonely myself."
she admitted and laid her hands
around the warm cup of tea as she placed it on the table.
"I actually fear to get too close to my division members, but
I think holding them together makes the division successfull.
The whole organisation of work, training and freetime must
be perfect to keep a division physically and mentally alive."

She said, obviously knowing what she was talking about.
Her division was said to be under strict rule, but her recruits
and seated members never complained, since Huong always
tried to do something with her members without having the
Captain - Subordinate relationship. Huong was truly good at
that what she did.

"With the seat of the captain does not only come responsibility
for yourself. You are responsible for the lives of your members.
And each and everyone of my members can contact me anytime
if they have problems."
she said and then took a small delicate sip
from her tea. She was then looking at him. He seemed dreamy.
"Sou-Taicho is a dreamer? That is cute, somehow."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Tsubine nodded slowly at her speech, taking a sip of tea every few seconds to punctuate the silence. His long and arduous experience in the world of being a loner was extensive. Not as if that mattered, really.. His only relationships so far had been with a human woman and a shinigami that had turned out to be crazy in the end.. Was there any end to this? Well... He did have.. the one shot...

Tsubine leaned forward in his chair. "It's not about my subordinates... The real issue is.. what to do if you've fallen for the captain of a division? Most notably.. the seventh division." Tsubine looked from the table to her eyes, making contact and smiling a bit, taking another sip of his tea before leaning back again. "It's not a matter of captain and subordinate... and... if I drop all pretense.. I find you fascinating.. cultured.. wise.. and beautiful.." Tsubine smiled a bit, a small blush on his cheeks from her "cute" comment, placing his hands on the small table in front of them and nodding. "If.. if you want me to, I'll go back to my office and pretend this never happened, Huong-taicho." He shook his head a bit, leaning back and rubbing his temples. Hoo'boy.. what'd he get himself into..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Huong looked at him for a second before her eyes
widened like saucers. She couldnt really answer.
She had no idea what to say.
"Now... this is ... indeed unexpected." she said politely.
That was the first time someone had actually fallen
for her. In academy, no one was interested in her, even
though she was pretty. She was always the one who was
studying, and kept away from parties.

"Uh, I am quite surprised. But, in a positive way." she said
and let out a chuckle. "Oh, Sou-Taicho makes me blush" she
said and laughed silently.
"Sou-Taicho... I like you as well. I like your character." she said
with honesty in her voice.
"You dont need to leave. I am done with work for today, I am
free for the rest of the day."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Tsubine was absolutely elated, to say the very least. He had come here on business, but it looked like he was leaving on a bit of a date.. This.. was different for him. He had been on many business trips, and few dates, but none before that ended up being both.. A strange event.. but not at all an unpleasant one. The woman he had been, for lack of a better term, swooning over, for the past few years, not only liked his character, but called his confession a "positive surprise". That had to be good, right?

Tsubine stood from his chair, extending a hand to help Huong stand up before leading the way out of the building, turning a sharp right and heading down the pathway he knew so well, taking a few steps back to make sure he stayed standing next to Huong, slipping his hands in his pockets and smiling at her. "Anywhere in particular that you'd like to go? Or is it just a world-is-your-oyster, scenario?" He chuckled, shaking some dust off of his arm before continuing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Huong got up, cleaned her hakama and Haori and then lead
the way. "I will show you the division and my private dorms."
she said and then closed the door. She put a sign on it, saying
that she was away and only be able to be contacted by Hell Butterfly.
She walked along the veranda, and then stepped into the grass
of the 7th divisons meadow.

"I have ordered that they built up a Koi Pond here. It just got
finished"
she said and then looked into the pond. She was smiling.
Some beautiful Koi were inside, they were still small, but
very active and already used to Huongs presence.
She then turned to the lovely decorated chinese pagoda.

"So, how do you like it, Sou Taicho?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)   A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Beginning. (Private: Luna and Wicked)
Page 1 of 1