I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou 98052Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou 531462
Tech Support
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBDAdopt a Canon Zanpaktou Bsotb-1Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou SDaffiliatebutton Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou Bleach11Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou NarutodomainAdopt a Canon Zanpaktou 87909560 Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

Male Posts : 89

Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou   Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 am

Here is where your allowed to adopt any Canon Zanpaktou(With the exception of Kyoka Suigetsu for obvious reasons).

Template:
Quote :

Zanpaktou Name:
Original Owner:
Info on Zanpaktou:
Back to top Go down
https://soulsofchaos.rpg-board.net
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

Male Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou   Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:07 am

Zanpaktou Name: Shinso
Original Owner: Gin Ichimaru

Info on Zanpaktou: Shinsō (神鎗, God Spear; Viz "Sacred Spear"): It looks like an ordinary wakizashi. The hilt is light-blue with a tsuba made of two slim swirls of metal looping around the blade to make an open oval, resembling an "S".
Shinsō released.

Shikai: It is triggered by the phrase "Shoot to kill" (射殺せ, Ikorose). In the English Dub, however, he uses a command related to piercing/stabbing and ends the phrase with a personal pronoun (him, her, it) defining who he wants to hit.[94][95][96]

Shikai Special Ability: In its Shikai, Shinsō's blade glows white and extends at high speed to impale Gin's opponents from a distance. The blade also carries tremendous force when extending, as seen when Gin pushes both Ichigo Kurosaki and the giant Jidanbō out from under the Seireitei gate, despite the latter being firmly braced under it. In addition, Gin can maintain the extension and swing the activated Shinsō in wide arcs, attacking multiple targets quickly and simultaneously.[97][98] Shinsō is capable of reaching a maximum length equivalent to one hundred times its original length, earning it the nickname Hyapponzashi (百本差し, Hundred-span) when Gin was younger.[99]

Bankai: Kamishini no Yari (神殺鎗, God-Killing Spear): In its Bankai state, Gin's Zanpakutō does not change in appearance at all, retaining its small wakizashi form. However, as Kamishini no Yari, the blade is capable of reaching lengths equivalent to 13 kilometers (roughly 8.1 miles) at 500 times the speed of sound. The blade can also retract to its normal size at the same rate.[100][101] Gin has also stated his bankai is not as fast or as long as he claims but he hasn't elaborated on this statement further to determine what he is specifically referring to.[102]

Bankai Special Ability: Gin's Bankai's main basic abilities are essentially the same possessed by his Shikai, but its power, length and speed are vastly amplified. The blade's tremendous cutting power is significantly increased, to the point where Gin is capable of swiftly cutting an entire town in half with a single stroke while standing a great distance away.[
Back to top Go down
https://soulsofchaos.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou   Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Zanpakutou Name: Sode no Shirayuki
Original Owner: Rukia Kuchiki
Info on Zanpakutou: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Rukia#Zanpakut.C5.8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou   Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou Empty

Back to top Go down

Adopt a Canon Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1