I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} 980523rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} 531462
Tech Support
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBD3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Bsotb-13rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} SDaffiliatebutton 3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Bleach113rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Narutodomain3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} 87909560 3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

Male Posts : 89

3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Empty
PostSubject: 3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed}   3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:13 am

3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Lights2

Welcome to 3rd Divisions Disco Disco! Party! Dance! Move all around! Shake that Body!

3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} 41884986p1

Or head over to the Bar for a nice quiet drink and a romantic evening!

3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Deck.big

Step outside for a gorgeous view of your surroundings!

3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Pool_04

Or Take a dive in the pool! Which is heated to a nice 78 Degrees Fahrenheit!

Rules:
No Mature Content
Respect all other SOC rules
and finally
Keep on grooving!

*All Members of the forum are allowed to post here*
Back to top Go down
https://soulsofchaos.rpg-board.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed}   3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:32 am

Kirino, after being invited by the 3rd captain himself, made her way into disco party and couldn't help but look at the pool in wonder. It looked especially inviting, and thought she should take a small swim before getting her groove on. "Ahh, I guess I could use a little refreshing." She grinned and put a small orange town down and soaked her fee into the pool. It was a nice temperature, perfect for swimming. While she waited for people to arrive, she popped in her earphones and listened to a bit of music to unwind herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed}   3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:16 am

Arashi, Captain of the 6th division, arrives and looks around for his friend Hayate. He notices the pool and sees a woman sitting with her feet in the water. Walking up behind her he greets her

Hi there, i'm Arashi nice to meet you!

Only then does he notice that the girl is wearing headphones. he smacks his face into his palm.
Well thats depressing =.=

Reaching down, Arashi taps her on the shoulder and then waves a greeting and repeats the sentence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed}   3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed} Empty

Back to top Go down

3rd Divisions Disco Disco!{NON-Division Members Allowed}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I warned you...I'd be back :: Divisions :: 3rd Division :: 3rd Division Creepy Smiles Island-
Jump to: