I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
6th Division Shinigami Application Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
6th Division Shinigami Application 980526th Division Shinigami Application 531462
Tech Support
6th Division Shinigami Application Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBD6th Division Shinigami Application Bsotb-16th Division Shinigami Application SDaffiliatebutton 6th Division Shinigami Application Bleach116th Division Shinigami Application Narutodomain6th Division Shinigami Application 87909560 6th Division Shinigami Application Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
6th Division Shinigami Application SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
6th Division Shinigami Application EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
6th Division Shinigami Application EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
6th Division Shinigami Application EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
6th Division Shinigami Application EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
6th Division Shinigami Application EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
6th Division Shinigami Application EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
6th Division Shinigami Application EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
6th Division Shinigami Application EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
6th Division Shinigami Application EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
6th Division Shinigami Application Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
6th Division Shinigami Application Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

6th Division Shinigami Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

6th Division Shinigami Application Empty
PostSubject: 6th Division Shinigami Application   6th Division Shinigami Application EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:18 am

6th Division Recruitment

6th Division Shinigami Application Gotei13symbol

Here is where you will apply to be a Shinigami of the 6th Division. Now obviously we don't want idiots in the Division (you know who you are) So there are a few Requirements that you will be required to complete, otherwise your Application will be Denied on the spot. These are:

Quote :
At least 25 Non Spam Posts. This means that you much have at Least 25 Posts of good length and Content.

A Decent Reputation. If i find out that you're Cussing people out, not only will your application be Denied but i will personally behead you and put your head on Display for the entire world to see ^.^

At least 2 days of good activity. This means that you must have been a member of this Forum for 2 days, and during those days, have posted a least a few times. We don't want Division members who post sporatically

Do all of that an i can just about guarantee your spot in the Division....unless i don't like you then you can just bite me =.=
Here in the 6th Division (A.K.A the BEST Division) we use a specific Format for Shinigami Application. Fill it out properly or you will be punished (See Above)

Quote :
Name (Nickname and RP name):
Why you want to be in the 6th Division (Please note that reasons such as "i love Byakuya" or "Renji is hot!" Will not be accepted and i might just hurt you for them):
Have you ever RPed before with a Bleach base? (If not please post 2 paragraphs demonstrating your RP skills and we will work on them for Bleach if you are Accepted):
Do you know anyone in the Division? (I like to keep friends together, but i won't accept you just because you know someone):
Anything else you would like to add:
Bribe to get in (ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY)

Thank you for Applying and Good Luck

Last edited by Dowmone on Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Shinigami Application   6th Division Shinigami Application EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:55 pm

* Keiko stepped onto the cold pavement and began walking to the place she had heard about. It was an old dojo, presumably abandoned and was said to have held the most dangerous of battles years ago. She had heard of this place a few months ago from an old friend and every day it began to force its way more and more into her head. Keiko had bought a train ticket to find out if this place truly existed still.After about two mile two it began to snow lightly and she noticed it was getting darker. it has to be around here somewhere Nobusan said it wasnt far from the town.

Keiko began to wonder if this place really was just an old story when out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of a plated roof in the distance. she quickened her step and kept her eyes on that roof. Five minutes later the old dojo came into complete visibility and Keiko couldn't help but grin. She walked into the old place and stood in the center, looking around at what used to be all of Japan's greatest dojo. its really here. The stories are true. she whispered. She suddenly heard footsteps behind her and whirled around to find an old senei staring at her.
to be continued
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Shinigami Application   6th Division Shinigami Application EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:11 pm

My name is Keiko Yakuza also known as dazed. I would like to be in the 6th division because I feel that this division would be the best choice for me, and because of the cookies.
I haven't exactly RPed with a Bleach base, but can learn how to do so if taught. (2 paragraph example below)

* Keiko stepped onto the cold pavement and began walking to the place she had heard about. It was an old dojo, presumably abandoned and was said to have held the most dangerous of battles years ago. She had heard of this place a few months ago from an old friend and every day it began to force its way more and more into her head. Keiko had bought a train ticket to find out if this place truly existed still.After about two mile two it began to snow lightly and she noticed it was getting darker.*

" It has to be around here somewhere Nobusan said it wasnt far from the town."

*The girl began to wonder if this place
really existed, or if it was just an old story locals told, when out of the corner of her eye she caught a glimpse of a plated roof in the distance. she quickened her step and kept her eyes on that roof. Five minutes later the old dojo came into complete visibility and Keiko couldn't help but grin. She walked into the old place and stood in the center, looking around at what used to be all of Japan's greatest dojo. its really here. The stories are true. she whispered. She suddenly heard footsteps behind her and whirled around to find an old senei staring at her.
to be continued.*

As for people I know in this division, iIhave gotten to know the Captain and VC a little as I waited for my posts to build up. Hm....bribes... well i will be more than happy to give 6th division members cookies! Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Shinigami Application   6th Division Shinigami Application EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Keiko

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Division Shinigami Application   6th Division Shinigami Application Empty

Back to top Go down

6th Division Shinigami Application
Page 1 of 1