I warned you...I'd be back
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
What are you waiting for!? Sign in!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trolololol

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Head Admin
The History, Present and Future(Plot) Bleach_Kurosaki_Ichigo_by_marcoblade
Admins
The History, Present and Future(Plot) 98052The History, Present and Future(Plot) 531462
Tech Support
The History, Present and Future(Plot) Peach_girl0051
Affiliates
NBDThe History, Present and Future(Plot) Bsotb-1The History, Present and Future(Plot) SDaffiliatebutton The History, Present and Future(Plot) Bleach11The History, Present and Future(Plot) NarutodomainThe History, Present and Future(Plot) 87909560 The History, Present and Future(Plot) Th_Ichigo-kurosaki-ichigo-15958160-750-1000-1-1
Vote for us!

Vote for SOC

Vote for SOC
Tweet and Recommend Us!

Facebook
Our Button
The History, Present and Future(Plot) SOC
Latest topics
» Sum 41
The History, Present and Future(Plot) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:11 pm by Able

» Able the new kid on the block
The History, Present and Future(Plot) EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm by Able

» Cursed Shuriken
The History, Present and Future(Plot) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 pm by Guest

» Anime RPG (new)
The History, Present and Future(Plot) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:55 pm by Guest

» Soul Hazard!
The History, Present and Future(Plot) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:38 pm by Guest

» Defend Soul Society! The Demon Invasion!
The History, Present and Future(Plot) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» 6th Division Sakura Oasis
The History, Present and Future(Plot) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:05 pm by Guest

» Announce Yourself
The History, Present and Future(Plot) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 am by Guest

» Keitaro's School for Prodigies
The History, Present and Future(Plot) EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:29 am by Guest

Latest Chapter (457)
The History, Present and Future(Plot) Bleach_456_by_pacha67-d3nu6gp

Updated Weekly
Latest Anime Episode (331)
The History, Present and Future(Plot) Nozomi_kujo_by_xubeix-d3k6fb1

Updated Weekly

The History, Present and Future(Plot)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayate
Admin
Hayate

Male Posts : 89

The History, Present and Future(Plot) Empty
PostSubject: The History, Present and Future(Plot)   The History, Present and Future(Plot) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 2:04 am

The year....unknown, but something different happened in history...a different Captain-Commander was appointed...and his name was Tsubine. History began to flow in a new direction, Aizen Sousuke never became a shinigami, he was killed when he was a human by a Quincy. The events leading up to the present day were totally different. A new beginning had occurred, and now the captains who were appointed must face a decision, to continue with their lives, or study the worrisome signs. It began 600,000 years ago, when a strange man showed up, He wore a tattered captains Haori, that had the colors reversed. The insignia on his jacket read "6th Division". His hair a bright crimson, and his eyes golden. He blew apart the guards of Seireitei with ease, and walked slowly into the central gotei courts. His right eye was covered by a black eyepatch, and he wore oddly a vice-captain insignia on his right shoulder. When Tsubine came out to greet him, the man simply said.

"You have no more time, I will crush you...I will end this sorry disgrace for a world. "

When questioned he merely mentioned his name. "Abarai Renji...there is no point, you will soon die anyways."

That was the beginning of the biggest disaster in Seireitei history, more then half of the entire district was destroyed, only the outlying rukongai settlements survived the blast. No one died thankfully in that attack, but it was a warning of Renji's Superior power. It took 100,000 years to completely rebuild everything, but even now people are worried, what if he returns? The world continues to Revolve around that day, awaiting....the great war.
Back to top Go down
https://soulsofchaos.rpg-board.net

The History, Present and Future(Plot)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
I warned you...I'd be back :: News and Updates :: News-
Jump to: